Ernest P. de Leon, MD
At Lake City Medical Group, we are dedicated to preventing, diagnosing and treating diseases that affect adults and children. Under the medical direction of Ernest de Leon, MD, and staff, we care for you for life - from childhood through adulthood. We treat routine problems including a cold or the flu and provide in-depth care for illnesses such as high blood pressure, diabetes and heart disease.
Health, maintenance and disease prevention including treatment of:
- Blood pressure, cholesterol and heart disorders
- Diabetes, anemia and thyroid disorders
- Arthritis, bone, joint and back disorders
- Headaches, migraines, kidney and urine disorders
- Heartburn, constipation, abdominal pain and other GI disorders
- Acne, rashes, asthma and breathing problems
- Adolescent care
- Adult and geriatric care
- Physical exams
- “Welcome to Medicare” exams
Lake City Medical Group is currently welcoming new patients and accepts most insurance plans.
As a Board-certified Family Medicine physician, Dr. de Leon and his staff look forward to the privilege of partnering with you to meet your healthcare goals of disease prevention and wellness. For additional information about our physicians, services or to schedule an appointment, please call (386) 758-6141.
Medical Education & Training
Medical School: University of Santo Tomas Hospital, 1987
Residency:St. Elizabeth Health Center, 1991
Specialty Board Certifications: Board Certified: Family Practice/Medicine
See more Family Practice Physicians